Greenair Spa Vapor Review, Advanced Wellness Instant Healthful Mist Therapy
Greenair spa vapor has been improved and advanced with ceramic disc that prevent oil corrosion and the unit breakdown. It works with water which is purified with aromatherapy oils which get dispersed into fine actually micro-fine vapor which enable the oil to suspend in the air for a long time. The six color led has a soft color change enhancing the creation of a soothing effect. The mister is free from BPA and it offers a convenient on and off with led light switch placed in front of the unit.
Greenair spa vapor uses a very unique technology in creating a ultrafine mist allowing all grades of essential oils to be waived in the air for a longer time for best inhalation. The unit is very simple to lease and easy to use. What you need to do is adding few drops of oil to your bottled water and your room will be turned within seconds to a relaxing and healing oasis. The six fading colors displayed by the tranquil light further aids your relaxation experience.
The Greenair spa’s features are; has a water capacity of175 milliliters, BPA free. It can run up to six hours depending on the content of mineral in water being used. Auto shut off (self- regulating) when water gets finished in the unit. Has the ability to disperse area up to 500 (five hundred) square feet. Directional misting and it has a limited warranty of ninety days (three months).
Tips On The Usage Of Greenair Spa Vapor
- [easyazon_block add_to_cart=”default” align=”right” asin=”B004GJRG3K” cloaking=”default” layout=”top” localization=”default” locale=”US” nofollow=”default” new_window=”default” tag=”laapped0d-20″]It is crucial to follow our instruction on how to use it for efficient performance.
- The following are easy and simple procedures to follow in using our product.
- Warm tap water should regularly be used for optimum performance.
- To begin with, make it half full to fill line and after misting commence more water should be added.
- You can use a separate cup in filling your unit with water and it is not usually provided.
- To make the unit properly mist, ensure that all the three top parts are in place.
What You Should Not Do While Using Greenair Spa Vapor?
- Do not try using cold water for it will delay misting.
- Don’t allow water to enter the smoke hole on the side of the unit.
- Avoid using/don’t use distilled water since they don’t have minerals.
- Do not overfill if the unit does not mist.
Greenair spa vapor creates a micro-fine vapor which is able to remain in the air for long creating a bound of health. It is silent and can be used at any time may it be during the day or at night. Due to its ability to create negative ions it works well in purifying the air. Don’t be stressed much about where to use our product. It can be used anywhere that is in the office, bedroom to bring about relaxation after a long stressful day, hotel rooms, home spa area or great room. Its excellence in keeping the environment humid it also improves in air purification.