In a general sense, a vegetarian is someone who prepares eat meat. But that explanation is too straightforward.
What is a vegetarian weight loss plan?
There are several kinds of vegetarian weight loss: Lacto-ovo vegetarians eat milk, Lacto-vegetarians eat milk, but not eat eggs, meat, seafood, poultry or fish and Vegans are total vegetarians.
A few years ago, the advantages of vegetarianism were more unreliable than now. Though, several studies have indicated that a person who accepts vegetarian weight loss plan will get the following benefits.
Advantages of Vegetarian Weight Loss Plan
- Have lower body weights: A study done by Cancer Research UK, discover than those peoples who were eating meat will carry on more weight over 5-year period, compared to those persons who switched over to vegan. The study finds that vegans put on less weight as getting older, compared to meat eaters. This study looked at 22,000 fish eaters, meat eaters as well as vegans.
- Have healthy cholesterol levels: The scientists at the University of Toronto as well as St. Michael's Hospital said that vegetarian weight loss plan made up of exact plant foodstuffs can lower cholesterol like effectively as drug treatment. This study, released in July 23 issue of Journal of American Medical Association, contrasted diet of cholesterol lowering, vegetarian foodstuffs with standard cholesterol reducing drug (lovastatin). The vegetarian foods reduced cholesterol levels by almost 29 percent, compared to 30.9 percent decrease in lovastatin participants.
- Have lower risks cancer: More than a few studies have proved that vegetarians reduced risk in the development of many dissimilar kinds of cancer. A new study done by UK researcher, working on European Prospective Investigation into Cancer and Nutrition Oxford (EPIC-Oxford). And discover that vegetarians had considerably lower overall risk in the development of cancer, contrasted to meat eaters. Also, this study found that vegetarians reduce higher danger in development colon cancer.
- Live longer: A number of studies have proved that vegetarians have much lower risk of becoming fat, diabetes, cancer, as well as cardiovascular diseases. All these states, as well as diseases, decrease one´s life expectation.
- Have lower hazards of several diseases: You can see much content or advice from a doctor. Several diseases as well as states which a meat eater is more probable to develop contrasted to vegetarian. An article released in Food Technology in 2012 informed that plant-based diets either decrease or completely reduce people's genetic tendency to develop long-term diseases, such as cardiovascular disease, diabetes type 2, as well as cancer.
Full Vegetarian Meal Plan to Lose Weight by Joanna Soh Published on Youtube.com (Aug 22, 2013)
A full meal of vegetarian weight loss plan for you to lose weight effectively. You can examine it even if you are not a vegan. As Vegetarians, it is important to have enough protein in your meals. Hence, all the ingredients I chose are high protein. As always, my meals are very quick and easily put together, with simple daily elements. You can prep all the meals under 30-minutes or less. You do not have to follow the recipe, be creative and make your own.
In order for this plan to be effective, you are recommended to:
- Prepare your food in bulk lasting 2 to 3 days to make it stress-free.
- These meals are interchangeable. So you can have your snack for breakfast, breakfast for lunch etc.
- Only use and Prepare high quality and natural food. So no processed, junk food and ready meals at all.
- Adjust the portion size and calories according to the product you use. Mine might be slightly difference from yours. So read the food label carefully.
- You must drink 3-4 liter of water every day.
- You must eat every 3 to 4 hours throughout the day in small portion.
- Make it a habit to plan and pack your meals the night before and store them in the fridge for the next day; this will make your mornings easier, which will help to keep you on track.
- Print your meal plan and stick in on your fridge as a daily reminder to stay on track.
- Keep a food diary of what you eat and how you feel, which contributes towards your weight loss progress.
- Exercise 5 to 6 times a week between 45 to 60 min for maximum result.
The vegetarian consists of a combination of soy proteins, nuts, viscous fiber (high fiber) foodstuffs for example oats as well as barley and special margarine with plant sterols. So you can select vegetarian weight loss plan to remove different diseases from your body.