Did you ever wonder how do people that are vegans, are mostly fit or have a normal, average weight? Keep reading this article to find out the secrets of vegans and check out our amazing vegetarian weight loss plan.
You might have already heard about the great success people have with vegan weight loss diet. But this diet really work? And will you be able not only to lose the weight, but also to maintain it? The answer is to both these questions is – YES! But first, let's answer the most important question :
What Is A Vegetarian Weight Loss Plan?
Some people simply decide to go vegetarian. They give up meat products and make up for the proteins that meat has with other kinds of food, such as dairy products, soy products etc. But when you think about it, some of the biggest culprits to weight gain are dairy products. Deciding to be a vegetarian is a good idea, but even better idea is to stick to the vegetarian weight loss plan & diet.
Optional Information: VEGAN Diet: I Lost 12lbs, Effective Weight Loss PLAN, Diet Tips, Healthy Weight Loss
I found this video on youtube.com, The most effective weight loss plan and programs. Weight-loss or fat loss have always been everybody's goal, by far the most effective way is to follow a clean diet (vegan diet). It is worked for me for nearly 3 years.
Simply, what you need to is to cut out on some foods like sugar, meat, fast food and food with lots of carbs, fruit juices and start consuming food such as nuts, green leafy vegetables, whole grains and drink lots and lots of water. We also bring you meal plans (vegetarian weight loss plan) which will keep you full plus help you lose weight.
- Poached Egg And Tomato On Toast : 1 poached egg, grilled tomatoes and 1 slice wholemeal toast 1 Tsp low-fat spread.
- Bran Flakes And Fruit : 1 small banana, 4 tbsp branflakes, 1 tbsp raisins and skimmed milk.
- Fruity Muesli: 3 dried apricots, 3tbsp sugar-free muesli, strawberries and skimmed milk.
- Milkshake And Fruit Salad: Banana milkshakes made by blending 150ml skimmed milk with 1 pot fat-free banana yogurt and 1 small banana. Plus a bowl fruit salad.
- Scrambled Eggs On Toast: 1 slice wholemeal toast with 1 tsp low-fat spread, 2 scrambled egg and grilled tomatoes.
- Crudités, Hummus And Pitta: 1 wholemeal pitta, half small tub reduced-fat hummus and vegetable crudités.
- Tropical Fruity Salad: Iceberg lettuce topped 6 Tbsp low-fat cottage cheese, 2 chopped dried apricots, 1tbsp raisins, 1 chopped apple, 1 sliced fresh pineapple and 5 crushed walnut halves.
- Egg Mayo And Tomato Sandwich: 1 tomato, 2 slices wholegrain bread filled with 1 hard boiled egg and 2tsp reduced-fat mayo. Plus 1 pot fat-free fruit yogurt.
- Italian Salad: 2 tomatoes, Large salad made from half small ball reduced-fat Mozzarella cheese and ½ small avocado with salad leaves, basil, and balsamic vinegar. Serve with a 5cm piece Granary bread.
- Greek Salad Wrap: Cherry tomatoes, 1 large tortilla wrap filled with chopped lettuce and cucumber, 50g crumbled feta cheese, 5 sliced olives and 1tbsp tzatziki.
- Veggie Stir Fry With Rice: 1 small pack of stir-fry veg, Stir fry made from a spray oil and 1tbsp reduced-salt soy sauce. Serve with 8tbsp cooked brown rice. Plus 1 slice cantaloupe melon.
- Roasted Vegetables: 4 thick slices aubergine, ½ green pepper, Place ½ red pepper, 1 sliced courgette and cherry tomatoes in a roasting tin. Brush with 1 tsp olive oil and sprinkle with fresh basil. Roast until the vegetables are browned and soft. Top one thick slice wholegrain bread with the veggies and half small ball reduced-fat mozzarella cheese. Place under hot grill until the cheese has melted. Serve with salad and fat-free dressing.
- Stuffed Peppers: Cherry tomatoes, Mix 4 Tbsp cooked brown rice with 1tbsp pine nuts and chopped spring onions and 50g feta cheese. Cut 1 red pepper in half lengthways, deseeded, then fill with the rice mixture. Cover with foil bake until cooked, serve with fat-free dressing and salad.
SNACKS / TREATS
- Healthy Fruit Pavlova: 3tbsp low-fat natural yogurt and 1 meringue nest filled with berries.
- Crisps: 1 small packet of low-fat crisps or savory snacks.
- Tzatziki and Crudités: ½ small tub tzatziki with vegetable crudités.
- Nuts: 15 unsalted almonds.
We hope that you like our vegetarian weight loss plan. Combine this plan and exercise and you will start losing your weight in no time.