Simple Way For Home Remedies for Hair Loss — There is nothing attractive to the woman than the beauty of great lustrous hair. Women always want that hair that still has its own shinning effect for as long as possible. However, hair loss is something that will make them start hating their hair.
A number of things such as too much stress, excessive smoking, hormonal imbalance, scalp infections, and many more factors can cause hair loss. Because we have many hair strands on our head, sometimes when we lose a few strands it will not be easy to notice.
However, with time the evidence, that you are losing hair, will be evident. It will be time for a person to try out the home remedies for hair loss. Below are a few methods that you could try.
- Hair Oil Massage: The best way to minimize and recover from hair loss is by massaging your scalp. It is important that your scalp remains massaged so that there is more blood circulation. More blood circulation under the scalp means that more food nutrients will be delivered to the hair follicles. In addition, the oil treatment on the scalp is necessary to keep if soft and avoid chances of getting hair splits. The split ends are the ones that can cause easy hair loss to a person.
- Use Indian Gooseberry: The Indian gooseberry is rich in vitamin C essential for the body and hair in general. The deficiency in vitamin C is what will start the process of hair loss. Ensure that you have plenty this type of gooseberry to minimize and protect from hair loss. In addition, the Indian Gooseberry has other important features such as antioxidant, antibacterial, and anti-inflammatory, which are all important to the hair and the body.
- Fenugreek: Fenugreek seeds made it to the top list of home remedies for hair loss because of their effectiveness. These seeds contain different types of hormones necessary for enhancing hair growth and rebuilding those damaged hair follicles. In addition, the seeds also contain some proteins and nicotinic acid important for stimulating the hair growth. Start by soaking a whole cup of the seeds in water overnight making them ready for hair treatment. The next step will be grinding the seeds to form a paste. Apply the paste on your hair and cover it for about 40 minutes. You can now rinse the hair after the treatment time is over.
- Onion juice: Many people prefer onion juice because of the high sulfur content. The sulfur content will help in improving blood circulation to the scalp and hair follicles. In addition, it helps with the hair follicles regeneration and reduction of inflammation. The onion juice still has antibacterial properties that will kill the germs and stop infections to the scalp. These scalp infections are the ones that can cause the start of hair loss.
- Argan Oil Shampoo: Pura d'or Hair Loss Prevention is an organic anti-hair loss shampoo, the only shampoo in the market that has the natural preservative system derived from 100% plant based extracts. This shampoo is free from sodium lauryl sulfate, parabens, DEA, artificial colors, artificial fragrances, gluten and harsh preservatives.
The above methods are the natural home remedies for hair loss that any person can use. Try to avoid using chemicals in treating your condition. Some of these chemicals are the ones likely to cause more trouble.