The Emjoi Micro Pedi Power Callus Remover is our latest created product in the market. It is electrically operated and it is ideal for use at home for pedicures and is safe for harsh metal scrapers. Emjoi Micro Pedi has a roller that spins quickly and easily buffing away rough, callused skin on feet to reveal a touchable foot.
The rollers are unique and turn 360 degrees at around forty-seven a second, gently and effectively buffing away jagged surface without struggling with constant rubbing.
If you are a woman or man with the tendency of putting open shoes, you may end up having rough and to some extent cracked skin of the legs. The roughness may be due to too much exposure to the sun or other factors that may make your skin look rough and undesirable. The Emjoi Micro-Pedi Power is able to give salon results in seconds.
Moving on to the Micro-Pedi. It is no secret I love this thing to pieces. And that’s why I had such high hopes for the Clarisonic Pedi, I assumed it just HAD to be even better.
The Features Of The Emjoi Micro Pedi Power
- It is more efficient as compared to metal scrubbers which usually use blades to cut the skin.
- Easy to use than other methods that need constant rubbing. These other methods can require a lot of energy and time to perform this simple task.
- It has two rollers.
- It uses electricity, cannot work in the absence of power.
- Produce salon results in seconds.
Emjoi Micro Pedi Power
- Rubberizing grip.
- The rollers have mineral particles which assist in the removal of dead skin instantly.
- Groundbreaking device takes the chore out of smoothing skin on the feet.
- The micro-Pedi power gives best results than salon results in seconds.
- New Emjoi Micro-Pedi power performs with extreme strength throughout.
Emjoi Micro-Pedi Power product is acceptable by the American podiatric medical association.
The unit is extremely powerful and you should gently rotate it back and forth, sometimes side to side over the hard skin for two to three seconds.
You need to check whether you are achieving the softness you want. If you have not attained your goal go back again for two to three seconds and check again.
The method should repeatedly be used until the desired softness is achieved. Avoid the overuse as it may lead to injury or bleeding.
See Review Emjoi Micro Pedi Power (Corded) In Action on Youtube.com
Published on Jul 26, 2014 : First attempt, I must say this really works! I have, as you can see, very thick, hard skin and that’s why i have chosen this corded model rather than the portable [battery operated] basis, as I doubt the battery are powerful enough to scrape my thick skin. (emjoi micro pedi reviews)
You have been trying traditional means in making your skin smooth but what you experience turn to be disastrous such as the use of pumice stone and lotions.
- First it is accepted by American podiatric medical association, minimizing worries about its performance.
- It gently and effectively buffs away dry, rough and calloused skin in seconds saving your time for other activities.
- Our Emjoi Micro Pedi Replacement Rollers are friendly since they are compatible with any micro-Pedi model.
- Performs with extreme strength all the time.
- It is electric meaning that you will not spend money on batteries.
For better results you need to follow the guidelines and use it smoothly, there is no need to put more pressure when using it as it may not work for you. The roller should be cleaned to extend its use.
This products are readily available what you need to do is to just place an order and the product will be shipped to you. If you want to buy Emjoi Micro Pedi Refills – Click here. [Optional: You can buy this product on Walmart, Target and QVC]
Emjoi Micro Pedi Power Review
- Product Review
Easy to use. My calluses are gone lovely and thanks to the "Emjoi Micro Pedi Power Callus Remover" Use it outside though because it produces a lot of dirt if your feet are dry like mine were.