Denim jackets for women, today are not what they used to be before. Denim jackets were made with the very broad back and wide sleeve so you can ride the horse or drive a tractor, as opposed to making a woman look cute. Now, they’re an accessory, a piece you can have in your wardrobe forever.
Denim jackets for women can be found in all shapes, styles and colours. You can choose the one that covers your booty or even the extra-short one, which goes just a bit under your breasts. And all the shades and colours of denim jackets you can choose …
Optional Show You: 10 New Ways to Wear Your Denim Jacket
Video from youtube.com – Looking for the perfect piece to finish off your Fall ensemble? Grab the denim jacket on your way out the door. The key here? It's all in the styling details. Pair your denim topper with all from a bright floral dress to sexy leather pants to the sportiest hooded combo. We have got ten stylish new denim jacket looks to try on this season.
Now, let's help you choose a perfect denim jacket for your body shape!
- If you're petite (short), your denim jacket should be slightly shorter than the usual denim jacket, just above your hips.
- If you are plus-size (tall), then go for dark wash and the open chest type of the denim jacket. Also, your jacket should be long so that it reaches your hips.
- If you've got hips and a butt aim for darker shades and a jacket with strong, detailed shoulders. This way the shoulders draw the eye upward and balances out hips.
- If you're boyish, meaning that you don't have too many curves, then fake them with waist-defining denim jackets.
- If you are busty, then go for the good old denim and the motor trend jacket, with a V-neck. A v-neck keeps the chest open while the shoulder detail downplays big busts.
Do you have a tummy? Then best solution for you is to wear black. The dark wash combined with a nipped waist, flared hip, and seaming that creates the structure does wonderful things for apple shapes.
Now you have picked out the jacket, but you are wondering how to wear it. Well, don't worry. We bring you amazing ideas about how to wear denim jackets for women.
Wear your jacket with other denim. Any insists that denim-on-denim can never be done, but largest people will agree that a denim jacket can look great with ‘denim jeans' as long as you mix and match colors and washes. If your jacket is white or colored, then any pair of blue jeans will look fine.
Or you can wear your classic blue denim jacket with colored pants. Also you can wear a blue jacket with blue denim jeans, just make sure that the shades are totally different.
Pair your jean jacket with the dress. Nothing is more all-American than pairing the jean jacket with the cute dress.
You can also pair your denim jacket with a non-jean bottom. This includes khaki pants, skirts, shorts and even leggings.
We have given you plenty ideas on what denim jackets for women should you choose and how to wear them. Remember, keep it simple. Wear your jacket with a basic T-shirt or even go for ultra-feminine clothes. There are so many possibilities, it is up to you to choose the one you'd like.